6.1.07

Where did all the rubbish go?

Well on the offchance you were looking for something that was here, its gone. I actually had a look through some of the random postings and decided the quality was substandard to say the least, and most of it was straight boring.

So as part of my New Years resolution I've decided to start posting again, except this time, actually posting decent length posts, more images, and links to other blogs and random fun I've found on the intertubes. I'll also hopefully find time to post some things related to my project and dissertation, which might be quite good for me, as far as keeping a track of how each of them has come along... either that or I'll waste most of my time writing here instead of my dissertation... enough procrastinating. Time to set this place up, move the furniture in etc.

Cheers

S